By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Modal overlay content slider, changing which slide appears first

D

DanielW

Hi,
super stuck here!
I have a page with 2 rows of 3 columns each. Each column has a 'learn more' button. On each button click a modal overlay appears with additional info about the clicked column. Additionally the client wants the ability that once the overlay appears, a user can click left or right to slide to the next or previous overlay (corresponding to the next or previous column) as opposed to clicking out of the overlay and then clicking on the next 'learn more' button to open the overlay with the corresponding content.
Here is what I have so far:
getsomeclass.com/subscription-classes-2/

I'm using a popup with a slider functionality within that popup. My issue is I can't control which slide within the popup is shown first. ie. if the user clicks on the 3rd 'learn more' button', I'd want the overlay to appear with the slider begginig from the 3rd slide as opposed to the first slide.

Aside from creating 6 different popups, changing the order of the content in the slider for each popup - which is really innefcient, I have no idea how to implement this functinoality.

Hope that made sense!

Thanks in advance
Daniel

elementor official

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official