By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Mobile Responsive Buttons?

S

SamIAm

Hey guys I am trying to duplicate a link tree setup with elementor setup.

The built in button's for elementor are responsive but do not allow you to adjust them all to the same size to the text can wrap around.

Essential Addons button allow you to set the size to the exact same size but they are not mobile responsive unless you remember to go into the mobile designer and change them every time. Which I wanted to hand this over to the person using it not me and don't want them to have to remember to resize everything.

Any thoughts or know of any pluings that might allow the correct buttons I am looking for...

I would post links with examples but I am not at the correct post count yet :)

elementor official
S

SamIAm

If you put a long string of text on a button in linktree the desktop version makes sure the width is the same so the page looks uniform. But with elementor you cannot set the width so that the text wraps.

elementor official
elementor official