By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Mobile product catalog + sorting

G

GAIA Fashion

Hi there,

I've been experiencing a number of issues with Elementor recently.

The latest and the most important ones are:

1. My product catalog on mobile looks very odd since yesterday - the blocks/columns are very narrow no matter what I do. When I'm editing the columns in Elementor they look fine but on the front they are looking like two very narrow block with a lot of space around.

2. Also, my sorting is not working on my page product catalog . It's interesting that is working when I create Product Archive using Theme Builder but is not working when I create a Page and add a product block?

Please help as our campaign is going out in an hour.

Thank you so much,
Kim

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 08.01.11.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 08.01.11.png
    312.4 KB · Views: 34
B

Based228

Hello Gaia,

Did you find a solution to this problem? I had the same question and asked for a fix just a minute ago but i see that you have the same issues.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official