By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Mobile only elements appearing on desktop

Y

youngtim

Hi all,

So, I've been struggling with this issue for a few days. Tried contacting Elementor Pro's online assistance, but they don't seem to understand what the problem is.

Here's the thing : my nav header is different on the mobile version of my website. On my desktop/tablet version, it stays at the hop. I've added some html/css so it dissapears and appears again when scrolling down and back up.

On mobile, I've set a pop up that appears when touching a sticky "+" sign. When touched, a nav menu slides from the right part of the screen. It comes with a darker background that is part of the small sliding animation too. This mobile only pop-up menu has been made in the template/pop-up menu in WP's back office. It's on "mobile" only in the responsive settings of the pop-up, of course.

On all my other pages, on elementor, the "+" sign that triggers the pop-up has also been set to mobile only in the responsive settings.

But here's the thing : when browsing on desktop, where ever I click, I get this pop-up small sliding animation, without the nav menu. The closing icon appears too. I've tried going back to the pop-up elementor window, and setting the closing icon's size to 0 on desktop (can't simply make it invisible on desktop). It gets worse when doing this, as the pop-up still appears and covers the whole page, but stays invisible, and thus nothing else can be clicked without the close icon being visible.

The website can be found at the follwing adresse (sorry can't post links yet) https: // tim young . graphics

Thanks for reading me ! Hope one of you comes up with a solution o_O

Tim

Attachments

• Close icon settings DESKTOP.png
    Close icon settings DESKTOP.png
    250.6 KB · Views: 17
  • nav menu pop up MOBILE.png
    nav menu pop up MOBILE.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Closing icon on desktop version.png
    Closing icon on desktop version.png
    120.2 KB · Views: 16