By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Mobile landscape view does not switch to tablet view?

P

paulfields

Nav menu template does not switch to tablet menu when rotating mobile device from portrait to landscape.
Page layouts are set to default.
When rotating to landscape view on mobile, nav menu does not expand to edge of screen despite setting the content width set to full width. (see image 1)

I ran at test on 1 page setting it to elementor canvas and it changed to the tablet menu when I rotated the phone to landscape. (see image 2)
This is not an ideal work around given the amount of pages that are set to default layout allowing for quick updates to nav menu across all pages.

Can anyone please help with why tablet menu is not displaying on default layout when phone is rotated to landscape???

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• image 1.jpg
    image 1.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 263
  • image 2.jpg
    image 2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 268
themadmouseuk

themadmouseuk

Hi, Did you get any joy with this issue? I am having the same problem as we speak.

Many thanks
James

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official