By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Mobile issues - Not sure how to centre align the mobile drop down menu and stop horizontal scrolling

• Thread starter connectedcraniosacral
  • Start date
C

connectedcraniosacral

Hi all! I'm just starting out with Elementor and have managed to find solutions to a few things, but these are issues I can't figure out. Thank you in advance for any assistance.

1. In mobile responsive mode, the menu is not centered after I hit the hamburger, it is left-aligned, and I can't seem to find any setting to center it.
  1. In mobile responsive mode, the menu is not centered after I hit the hamburger, it is left-aligned, and I can't seem to find any setting to center it.
  2. The page horizontally scrolls, and the culprit element that is causing that due to overflow is the menu. However, if I hide the overflow from the menu, the drop-down menu items are cut off and rendered useless. I'm a bit out of my depth about how I would edit the element so that it doesn't overflow. The attached screenshot shows my settings for the element (2 columns, 79.035% and 20.965 respectively, do not that I had to mess with margins and such to keep the font and button the size I wanted as this was the only way I knew how to work it. As they are outside of the 100%, maybe this caused the issue?)
2. The page horizontally scrolls, and the culprit element that is causing that due to overflow is the menu. However, if I hide the overflow from the menu, the drop-down menu items are cut off and rendered useless. I'm a bit out of my depth about how I would edit the element so that it doesn't overflow.

Thank you in advance!

elementor official

Attachments

elementor official