By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Migrated site but some things have broken

T

tufty

Hi guys

Ive created a domain reference and I have duplicated the website over.

Ive left the existing site where it is so that the client can look at the version on the domain reference before I transfer the domain over.

There a few things not working - such as the embedded videos. Also the elementor editor hangs on the loading page.

Obviously the license key doesn't match the domain (becuase its sat on a domain reference). Do you think thats definitely the issue? When I transfer the domain over the key should automatically work and the issue we're expereincing should resolve themselves?

Are there any 'gotchas' I need to look out for or that has stumped other users n here who have migrated an Elemntaor website?

Thanks

elementor official

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official