By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Meu Cart Widget slide-out

A

AndreTechExec

Lost of the the styles (even default styles) on the slide out part of the menu cart widget. Nothing I do on the editor gets applied to the sold-out portion of the widget, however it works perfectly for the Menu Icon part of the widget. I am not 100% certain but I think it all stopped working and the styles I had set disappeared after the latest update to elementor. I am on version 2.9.14. I tried changing the CCS print method, Regenerate CSS button on tools, ensuring it is not any caching but nothing helps. It it is the update then I am guessing lots of people have the same issue. Can't figure out how to isolate this issue any further. Anyone seeing the same issue?

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official