By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Margins/space products – Cart Page

K

kikopobla

Hello,
My problem is on the shopping cart page
Attached 2 images

The space created between the products listed is very large and the buttons minus and plus Minus directly disappears and plus is not next but is below
I would like the “Error” image (dmostra.es/ecologicaltomas/cistella) to remain as “example”
I use WordPress + Woocommerce + Generate Press + Elementor
Both the 2 examples I have made, that is why I do not understand that I stay different I’ve done quite a few CSS modifications, but I thought the problem was that I had inadvertently modified it, but not because I’ve deleted all the CSS I’ve created and it remains the same I have tried after changing CSS “div.quantitiy.buttons-added” but neither Maybe it’s a Generate Press option, but I haven’t found it either.
A strange thing is when I refresh the page, for half a second the margins / spaces appear as I want but then they change
I would appreciate if someone can help me or give me some advice because I am lost

Thanks

Kiko

elementor official

Attachments

K

kikopobla

Hi, I have found an option in generatepress theme to change it. I did it. I'ts good but I would like to change these spaces with CSS (if it's possible)
Thanks

elementor official
elementor official