By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Margin above and below Text-editor fields

S

smartpulse

Hi community

Can anyone tell me how to ged rid of this automatic margins on top and bottom of text fields? i searched in nearly each possible settings page like the text-editor itself, column, theme builder but i really cant find it. Maybe it has been answered already in another thread, but i couldn't find it.

Here a simple example page:
o4c.lange.dev/startseite/

It's this

Code:
@media (min-width: 700px)
h1, .heading-size-1, h2, .heading-size-2, h3, .heading-size-3 {
    margin: 6rem auto 3rem;
}

and

Code:
h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, .faux-heading {
    margin: 3.5rem 0 2rem;
}

which does it. Is there any setting to control this?

Many thanks.

S

scavaliere

Hello!
Elementor apply padding and margins to headings and paragraphs. You should override them through additional CSS rules.
Let me know if I can help :)

S

smartpulse

Hi scavaliere - theoretically you are right - it's a clean and new installation. but even when i set margin and padding to 0, there is no effect on the h2, nor on the section above...
1584696573983.png

Attachments

• 1584696483069.png
    1584696483069.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 213
S

scavaliere

Hello again,
no you should use CSS additional rules at the end of the tab "Advanced"

S

smartpulse

That's an option for sure - but isn't there any global setting for it to not force it by css? i dont like those !important things, looks very unprofessional to me and clients.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official