By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Make WooCommerce 'Products' and 'Product Archive' elements look the same in mobile view

matmurray

matmurray

Hi everyone,

First post here, and I'm hoping you lovely people can help me!

I'm using Elementor Pro to build my WooCommerce store, but I'm having some troubles making it look like I want. Hopefully some of you can help!

On my main store page, there's a 'Products' element which lists all products, and includes a product sorting dropdown menu:
On my single product template, I can only add a 'Product Archive' element, which lists products:
here's a link: thecomputergameshow.com/store/banner-tee/

I want the products element on my main store page to look exactly like the element on the Single Product template (second image) in terms of image size, spacing, etc (without the sorting dropdown) but I can't seem to do it.

Is there a way of making these two looking identical?

This query is only for mobile view btw; the elements are fine on desktop.

Thanks!
Mat.

elementor official

Attachments

markdaps

markdaps

When I built my shop, I made the shop page, single product and product archive pages from scratch.

Also created some global widgets so that I could reuse them and maintain the same style throughout the shop.

If you need complete control over design, then I find that the best way.

elementor official
elementor official