By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Major display problems in Safari

P

Patz

Hey all
1f642.png

I'm having major display issues with Safari - having entire columns not displaying at all is a biggie! But getting other issues also like rollovers glitching etc.

I now have Elementor & Elementor Pro as the ONLY plugins on my local site, as well as latest versions of wordpress and Elementor. I've now also tried switching theme to the wordpress default 2020 theme and still the same issues.

Works beautifully everywhere else but Safari. I've been reading about problems with outdated versions of Safari - I'm on 12.0.2. Surely that doesn't count as being too old to be supported?

Anyone else had problems like this with Safari?

elementor official
Last edited:
P

Patz

After managing to get the inspector to work on Safari, I can see that the class of 'elementor-invisible' to the elements in question! The animate classes then fail to show (I can see the classes are there on Chrome for example) , which suggests that it's a result of the animations not loading.

But what can this be? There are no console errors, I'm using a default theme and only have Elementor installed plugin wise :-/

elementor official

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official