By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

MailChimp field mapping

C

cjfountainvo

I'm having issues with mapping the fields in a popup. The integration is created with MailChimp and Elementor sees my account and my list/audience. It even pulls in the fields, but when you go to the dropdown to select the field to map to, the only option is "email". Are there known bugs with MailChimp integration?

elementor official
B

Bachuss

I hope someone has an answer to this question as I am having the same problem.

elementor official
F

foxglove

I also am having this problem, & if I submit the form anyway, I get a very unhelpful message that an error occurred.

elementor official
RichW

RichW

I was having the same issue but think I've figured it out.

• In Elementor editor select the form you want to edit.
  • open the Form Fields section
  • Expand the first form field and click on advanced
  • enter an ID in the ID field.
I'm not sure if it makes a difference what you use as the ID. I used the same as MailChimp as found on their form "FNAME" and "EMAIL" and I set the field label to be the same as the ID.

Enter an ID for all the fields on your form and the should all appear in the dropdowns field mapping section.

elementor official
I

Iherdez91

I was having the same issue but think I've figured it out.

• In Elementor editor select the form you want to edit.
  • open the Form Fields section
  • Expand the first form field and click on advanced
  • enter an ID in the ID field.
I'm not sure if it makes a difference what you use as the ID. I used the same as MailChimp as found on their form "FNAME" and "EMAIL" and I set the field label to be the same as the ID.

Enter an ID for all the fields on your form and the should all appear in the dropdowns field mapping section.

Thank you! This solved it.

elementor official
elementor official