By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Mailchimp doesnt send Confirmation Mail with Elementor Form

Samet186

Samet186

Hey there,

For 2 years I was using the pre-made signup forms from mailchimp, to collect email addresses on my website. I set it to double opt in and installed a ''confirmation mail'' and ''final welcome mail'' where my freebie was placed. Now this worked well for me 2 years.

3 days ago I decided to create another signup form, using the elementor pro form builder this time. I created the form and integrated it with my mailchimp via API. But now: When people subscribe to my email list through that signup form, it says: The form was sent succesfully. The subscriber is added automatically to my Email List without getting any ''confirmation and final welcome mail''. Well this is crucial to me, since im sending the freebie through that way.

Is there anything I didnt properly understand? Maybe it isnt even possible to send those confirmation and thank you mails automatically, when im using the elementor form? Im glad about any help!

Thanks in advance
Samet

elementor official
elementor official