By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Logo on Mobile devices

G

Gladefade

On my website the logo and menu bar looks OK.
I switch to mobile view in elementor and still looks good with the hamburger menu.
BUT when I look on my mobile devise either a iphone or an android the logo is not full width.
It is cut off part way, the size is 300px x 92px. Looks like it is 92 sq on mobile.
Why is it cut off on actual devise but looks OK in elementor?

elementor official
G

Gladefade

Found the answer---
In the customizer, header, logo section there is a place to enter your logo and also a Retina logo.
When you see the logo within the customizer preview for the mobile it uses the plan logo. But on the mobile devise it uses the Retina logo and I had 2 different ones there. For the Retina logo it should be larger than the normal logo to show up better on mobile.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official