By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Load Elementor Sections on scroll

B

Blueflamman

Hi folks,
Just wondering if anyone could tell me if what I am trying to do is possible. I have an education site that I have build with elementor Pro and 1 particular page has quite a lot of content (Videos, PDFs etc). The page is locked to subscribers only so I can't post a link, But I have noticed that the page takes a long time to load (which is understandable). I have see plugins that allow "load on scroll" to be enabled which would be perfect, but they all seem to be aimed at blog posts. My page is not a blog post so the methods I have so far found do not work.

My question is this -
Is there a way to have a "load on scroll" type effect that I can manually add to elementor sections? If so, how could I achieve this?
Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 2.47.12 pm.png

elementor official

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official