By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Linking Elementor's page to menu

P

PaskoBerisic

Hello everyone, I think the title is wrong but I need help for specific problem.

I created a frontpage containing required pages(about us, contact etc.). Now I want to create a menu having three options(Main, About us, Contact) and when clicked on each of those to scroll on that front page to show the desired title. How can I get URL of those block's I created on frontpage?

Thanks in advance, Pasko

stapolin

stapolin

On the block/widget you want to link to on the same page, in the Advanced Tab, click on the Advanced options, and enter an ID into the CSS ID field.. Example: link-one

Now, you can link to that section/widget from anywhere on the page, ie:
Code:
<a href="#link-one">Link to Section on same page</a>
or if linking from another page, you can do it like this:
Code:
<a href="https://example.com/#link-one">Link to section on another page</a>
You could also use this in a menu by setting a Custom Link on the Appearance > Menus page in wp-admin

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official