By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Link to Elementor site does not work

T

TheUnexpectedGuest

Hello Forum,

when I create a new Elementor page, it has the syntax like´: https.../?elementor_library=topaor

With clicking on the Permalink I come to my created Elementor page. When I enter the link in another browser or when I delete my cookies then I got redirected directly to my first site on my website

I'm not sure if I have a basic misunderstanding how Elementor works, but any idea would be very apprecitated.

Thanks
TuG

T

TheUnexpectedGuest

I think I found the error, because that is only a template and I have to bring this template to a page. However when I create a new page and I select that template to be importet I receive an error message: "It seems we can't find what you are looking for"

Strange when I hit "preview" before I insert the template everything seems to be fine.

Any ideas what is wrong? I'm running pro version

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official