By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Layout size & proportions problem

C

CorentinF

Hi guys,

Complete noob here, I'm creating a website (Wordpress-based) for a friend of mine. I'm in the local development phase using WAMP.

The thing is, I have a problem : when I modify a page with Elementor, it shows correctly in the Elementor Editor.

However, when I click on "view page", the page then displays in a weird way, not at all like when I edit it using Elementor. I have no other plugin installed.
Tried to purge the cache too but it didn't change anything.

You can see what I'm talking about in the attached file (the layout is supposed to be 3x3).

I tried several themes (OceanWP, Undestrap, Twenty X) and the same thing happens on every one of them.

Does anyone have an idea of what's going on and how I can solve this annoying problem (with or without code) ?

Thanks a lot to anyone willing to help me !

elementor official

Attachments

elementor official