By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Large Gap and other questions.

F

Frank Mraz

Hello folks. I am extremely new to creating a website. I am using WordPress and creating the pages with Elementor Pro. Many of my questions will sound extremely basic and I apologize in advance. I created my "Home Page" which basically consists of 3 lines of text and a picture, and it doesn't even fit on the screen. There is a two inch gap starting at the line underneath the word Home, to the About Me section. How do I remove this gap?
Second - Also attached is a sample page, titled HugeHeader. The portion in grey pretty much takes up half the page. How do I reduce it, or remove it entirely?

I have tons of questions, but I'll start with these for now. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Frank

elementor official

Attachments

• HomePage.png
    HomePage.png
    158.2 KB · Views: 9
  • HugeHeader.png
    HugeHeader.png
    138.8 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources