By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Language Swicher

Victor2020

Victor2020

Hello all.
I use WPML to translate my sites and wordpress, elementor pro and the Kadence theme to build them.
WPML only allows you to add the language swicher to the menu at the top or in the footer at the bottom of the page.
There is a workaround which involves adding php and css to do this but I don’t understand why they don’t have an easy way to add a floating language swicher to the whole site the same as most other translation services.
Also the workaround using php and css looks far too complicated for me!
Is there an easy way to add a floating language swicher to all pages using elementor pro or another free plugin to easily create a language swicher that sticks to the bottom of all pages.
I have temporarily added the Transatepress translator to my site at treasureislandsalou.com as an example of the type of swicher I would like to have.
hoping for some advice on how to acheive this.
Thank you Victor

Attachments

• Pop up Language switcher.jpg
    Pop up Language switcher.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Pop up Language switcher-2.jpg
    Pop up Language switcher-2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 19
Victor2020

Victor2020

Hi Again I thought I would have received a reply or some advice by now?
Cheers Victor

E

elementor-tww

Hi Victor

Do you see the the link-address when you move over the language switcher?
Notice the address and you can use they everywhere.
Take a look at the WMPL example:
In your example
Spain
English
And there are certainly examples in Elementor for
a content that is permanently displayed below
Best regards
Andreas

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official