By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

I've updated Elementor & Elementor pro to the latest version, now all links are underlined.

S

seedhula

What can I do to keep the latest version but get rid of the underlined links?

Thank you.

elementor official
S

seedhula

Thank you for your reply. But would that mess up the animated headline block and style within it?

Thanks. Cheers

elementor official
S

seedhula

I just tried it on a few of the button blocks where I have links and in the header. It didn't work.
huh...so frustrating.
And another thing. When I go to the theme settings to customize, everything is normal, no link is underlined in the preview. But then in the live site all links are underlined.

This is what I am using:

Wordpress: 5.3.2
Elementor version: Elementor PRO - Version 2.8.4
Theme: Twenty Twenty
Web browser: Chrome

elementor official
Last edited:
S

seedhula

So, I've changed the entire theme to Astra, I guess older and more compatible theme, and now everything is ok. I'vse spent almost the entire day doing some detail changes that were tweaked by the theme. But now is ok. The url is https://www.proslik.com

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

It looks great now. I am so glad you were able to fix it.

elementor official
elementor official