By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

issues with some images quality in mobile device

F

faisandore

Hello to all !

I am having a issue with a few of my images, when displayed in the builder the logos in the mobile version look great as in the desktop version,

but as soon as i actualy go on my phone to have a look at the website the logos are very blurry, i have just spent the whole day trying to to convert in so many different sizes and format, i got my hopes up a few times as they would display properly on my phone for like 3 minutes and then go back on beeing blurry, that only happens on my mobile, it always look good on the desktop version. i have done a lot of research but i dont seem to be finding an answer to this problem.

i have tryed in png, jpeg, optimized for web in 30ko 230Ko 600Ko, png8, png 24, all the differents jpeg qualitys, different pixel size, from 300*300 to 9000*9000, i tryed to make a banner with all the logos on it, exported that banner in all the different formats and sizes explained above but it always seems to go back to the blurry version after a few minutes.

i have attached two images, one is a screen shot inside the builder where the logos look great, and the other one is a screen shot on my actual mobile phone, i have tried on 3 differents mobiles and its always the same result.

I hope i have given enough information, i am sorry for my english but its not my mother language. I hope everyone is staying safe during those hard times.

Thank you in advance for your help, i hope you have a great day.

Arthur

elementor official

Attachments

elementor official