By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Issues with Responsive Mode

K

kkreger0714

Responsive mode is not working for me and it's driving me nuts. So I attempted to figure this out on my own but I can't seem to find anything conclusive.

I am using Safari so maybe that is my problem but I cleared my cookies, and I have the most current version of my theme and Elementor. But whatever padding or margins I set for the desktop version of my site are what I get stuck with for mobile or iPad. I know how responsive mode is supposed to work. I have looked at the docs, and I have watched YouTube videos.

Is there some glitch? I am using the Phlox theme but that works great with Elementor and I did try switching to another theme as well and got the same issue.

I also tried de-activating all my plugins....

SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE lol it's not the end of the world obviously but it's driving me nutsss!!!

elementor official
elementor official