By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Issues with Menu Display

BoBru___

BoBru___

Hi everyone,

I really hope someone here is able to help me with a menu issue I can't solve.
I've helped one of my friends, who's a psychologist, with building a website for a new Foundation she's starting next year. It's a great cause and, even with my small knowledge regarding Wordpress, I thought I would give it a shot and build the site with Elementor.

This actually went quite well and I really enjoyed working with it! The site was almost finished until the menu display completely changed from a nice menu bar to some dotted version.

Please see here a screenshot of what has happened (sorry, the website is in Dutch):

Top menu bar:

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 10.30.29 am.png

Main menu bar:

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 10.25.11 am.png

I'm not quite sure what have caused the issue. Might've been caused by a plugin update?
I love to always solve issues myself but unfortunately, this one I can't seem to figure out.

Really any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

elementor official

Latest posts

Latest Products

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official