By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Issue with website displaying in Internet Explorer

T

tigerstew

Hi all,

I am having an issue with my Wordpress site designed with the Elementor plugin (https:// [dot] opal [dot] capital). It displays perfectly fine in Chrome, Firefox and Edge. However, it doesn't display at all on Internet Explorer - only one picture visible. I've tried to look at plugins etc but can't find the reason for it. Can anyone please suggest some solutions?

Thank you so much!

T

tigerstew

Hi all,

I am having an issue with my Wordpress site designed with the Elementor plugin (https:// [dot] opal [dot] capital). It displays perfectly fine in Chrome, Firefox and Edge. However, it doesn't display at all on Internet Explorer - only one picture visible. I've tried to look at plugins etc but can't find the reason for it. Can anyone please suggest some solutions?

Thank you so much!

Please also see below a list of all my currently active plugins in case that helps. I am using the Ocean WP theme. Thank you!

Elementor
Elementor Pro
ElementsKit Lite
Essential Addons for Elementor
Google Analytics by WebKinder
Imagify
Jetpack by WordPress.com
Livemesh Addons for Elementor
Ocean Extra
OptinMonster API
Popup Trigger URL for Elementor Pro
Premium Addons for Elementor