By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official
C

chris83

I have an issue when I try to update certain aspects of my website. For example, I updated a widget hours ago and updated, but it hasn't published to the web. On the other hand, some text changes do publish, while others don't. I'm truly baffled, it doesn't seem to make any logical sense.

Has anybody had a similar issue recently or know what might be the problem?

elementor official
C

chris83

All fixed. If anyone else has this problem the solution is to switch to a different theme then switch back. I'm not sure how this happened but that's the fix.

elementor official
C

chris83

I'm still experiencing this problem at times. Even the above fix doesn't work anymore. Any ideas please? It's incredibly frustrating and I can't be the only one?

elementor official
elementor official