By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Is it possible to send an image backwards behind text editor?

B

benandams

Hi guys,

I'm an Elementor newbie and I'm a little stuck, so I was hoping I could get some advice. Does anybody know if its possible to send an image backwards behind text editor like you can in Canva? I've got a single column and an inner section inserted within that column. On the right hand side of the inner section I've placed text editor, and on the left I've placed an image. I've tried to overlap some of the image with the text by adjusting the margin and padding, but the text goes under the image! It is so frustrating because if I swap it out and put the image on the right and the text on the left, it works perfectly! Unfortunately, the way that the image was photographed means that I absolutely have to have the text on the right. Is there any way to 'send to back' or 'bring to front' in Elementor?

Thanks!

B

benandams

Hi guys,

Figured it out. Thanks! For anyone who comes across this in the future and wants the answer, simply change the z index to 1.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official