By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Is it possible to make Ajax calls through Elementor?

nico_belgio

Hi, i'm trying to develop a small gallery widget for Elementor and i'm trying to add a load more button. Actually i was loading elements integrating JS code in widget PHP and echoing an array jsencoded as js variable, but it's obviously unpractical and not so much good for performance. Is there a way to retrieve via ajax only the data i'm asking for? I found some ajax doc on elementor site, but it's a little bit unclear.. Thank you to everyone who could help

elementor official

nico_belgio

Ok, i'll auto-reply, just in case someone alse have the same question. It's possible to do that with Wordpress way of doing ajax things. I was hoping there was an "elementor way" but it's not the case.

elementor official
elementor official