By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Internet Explorer Compatibility Suggestions? (Especially With Dropdowns & Accordions)

B

bret

Anyone have any suggestions for making Elementor pages a little more functional for those stone age users (and there are some still out there) still using Internet Explorer?
My page looks surprisingly decent on IE, though I've noticed incompatibility issues mostly with dropdown menus (parent items don't display their subs) and things like Accordions and Toggles, which simply do not expand. I've debated cloning those pages that use accordions extensively, making IE friendly versions (that is, just displaying all the content without the stylish and very organized toggles),and using a script to redirect IE users to those specific pages.
But before going through all that work of duplicating and creating more IE-friendly elements, I wanted to see if anyone on here had any better suggestions on getting those toggles and what not to somewhat work on IE.
[I know another option would be just to redirect IE users to a page suggesting they update browsers, but considering the page I manage offers a service, I'm worried that that option would drive users away.]
Thanks!

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

It all comes down to your browser analytics and percentage of traffic for IE, if it's high it warrants work on flexbox solutions with jquery. You could do a redirect on browser agent to a single bootstrap page which does have flex support for ie.

elementor official
elementor official