By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Interchange two "div"

decrypt

decrypt

Hello,

I have an elementor addon that gives me the possibility to add an interactive background (particles.js),but there is a problem. It is impossible to interact with the background when the cursor is on a layout box. (picture below) The red zone is where I can't interact, and the green zone is where I can.

interact.png

I found a way to bypass this problem, if i interchange these two div (screenshot below) but I have no idea how to do it without editing the file manually.

div.png

Is there any other way to fix this ? Directly in elementor or by writing some custom CSS ?

Thank you.

edit : not a good idea to interchange. it is now impossible to click on the navigation arrow inside the box. So the question would be is there any way to interact through the layout. ?

elementor official
Last edited:
elementor official