By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Inline Form Button Causing Problems

E

Elementorlad

Hi All,

Would love to get your help with this one - trying to create a landing page with Elementor. It took me a full days work to learn how to use Elementor to try to get what I was looking - but still I have a problem with the form on my page.

This is the address:

The two problems I currently have are the following:

1. On desktop view when the form button is inline with the form field. The form button does not respond to being hovered above / is not clickable of functioninig
2. On mobile view - even though I have marked the form button border to have no radius - the button border has round edges.

Does anyone here have any idea regarding how to solve these two? It would really help as I put a lot of work into learning Elementor.

The form plugin I am using is Contact Form 7 which is connected into Elementor.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official