By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Importing Pages, not Templates

B

Bern

I have created a page in Elementor.

I would like to quickly duplicate the page about 500 times, but give each page its own title and slug, and change one text field in the page(s) so that every page displays different content for only that one field. So, every page will look the same except that one text field. I am new to web design, but I presume the best way to do this would be to export the template, then create a csv, and modify the appropriate fields in the csv ...and maybe use the ImportWP plugin? I'm thinking of trying this, but it's not yet clear to me how to proceed and I don't want to break anything.

Actually, I did try pasting some of the template to excel and excel couldn't paste that much content into a cell.

I have a plugin that allows me to duplicate pages one-by-one. But with 500 pages and so few (and consistent) changes to make on each one, it would be really nice to streamline this.

Any help from a pro, please?

elementor official
B

Bern

I think I figured it out, with a little (a lot of) help from Nate Shivar's website.

I haven't proceeded yet, but I think this is the way forward: phpMyAdmin database import in the back end.

elementor official
elementor official