By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Images in toggle's content

K

kumaran

In the content section of a toggle, I have an image. This image appears to be very small. I am unable to activate light box for the image contained within a toggle button. Therefore, I keep the image outside so that people can click to enlarge it, My request is

(1) is there way for users to click on an image in the content section of the toggle button so that they can enlarge it to properly view it? Or
(2) Is there a free supported feature for a simple CSS so that when I click on the toggle button, it can hide or unhide an image which is outside of the toggle button (not in the content section of toggle button)?

Thanks,

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

From your image go content > link > media file > now you have a lightbox option

elementor official
K

kumaran

I selected the image from the content section of the "toggle" element. Then I clicked "link". This pops up a dialog box asking me to provide the URL. I did not see a lightbox option there.

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

Some more information about version of

• wordpress
  • elementor free/pro
  • widget
  • theme

Screenshot or site url may help people answer your questions.

elementor official
K

kumaran

WP=5.3.2
elementor=FREE
THEME=A Writers Life

I am not using any code widget yet. I am trying to use Elementor's built-in code element within the toggle element. I think that's cleaner. If that doesn't work, I am open to downloading a decent code element plugin and use it with Elementor. The goal is to get the code segment within Elementor's toggle element. Thanks.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official