By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Images as clickable links - Filterable gallery.

ambertheapple

ambertheapple

Hi,

I'm currently creating a website on wordpress and have got a bit lost...

I've created the website using the ASTRA theme, using the Elementor'Essential addons for Elementor' and 'Premium Addons for elementor' plugins.

I have used the 'filterable gallery' widget to create a masonry effect with multiple pictures which has created my desired visual outcome.

Ideally though, I'd like clicking on each image to either open a page within the homepage with more information about the musician (and the image) or alternatively for clicking on the image to take the user through to another page altogether with a full bio etc.

Starting to think perhaps I'll have to re-do the whole lot in another way and that it might not be possible with a filterable gallery widget?

hubbrecords.com - the website in question.

My knowledge on all of this is pretty much nil (although I'm always willing to learn) - so if anyone knows what I can do to solve this issue and can explain it in layman's terms that'd be great!

Thanks

elementor official
elementor official