By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Image rollover for Team block element?

J

jhubs

I've been tasked with rebuilding my company's Team page. I've found a Team block element that looks as close to the designer's PSD for me to use (see attached screenshot below).

The only problem is that this block doesn't seem to provide any way for a rollover image to happen. I can select a single image, as well as set a title, and a description. From there, I can set myriad options in a Hover Effects settings panel (under Style),but they all only handle how the title/description overlay happens on the block (as shown in the screenshot). There are no options present for "on hover, show this image instead," which is basically what I am trying to do for this block.

Is there a way to achieve this goal in Elementor (Pro)? If so, how? If not, are there add-ons available to make it happen, or will I need to just code this whole effort from scratch and dump in raw code into a block instead?

elementor official

Attachments

elementor official