By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Image Links needs to be closed twice

pb75

Hi. I'm relatively new to Wordpress and Elementor. I have the following problem using Elementor on my site. I use Images with links to the Imagefile themself to show the larger version of the Image by clicking on it. This works. But I need always to close the Image twice with the close Button on the upper right corner to get back to the page. I don't know how to reconfigure this to close the image only once.
Here is an example (click on any Product Image),they all need to be closed twice and it doesn't matter if it's stored on my site or only a linked image. I can't find any setting for this in Elementor.

teslawissen.ch/tesla-model-s-zubehoer

Thanks for you help!
Patrick

elementor official

pb75

I got it:
wordpress.org/support/topic/double-lightboxes-when-used-with-elementor
docs.elementor.com/article/217-lightbox

elementor official
elementor official