By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

image gallery borders always display as a grey line even when set to none

tonyparr

I have created a large image gallery in Elementor and set the border type to 'none' and border radius to '0'. Despite this, a thin grey line shows around every image when I publish the page. I tried changing the border to a solid white line, which looks fine in Elementor, but it still shows as grey when published. Has anyone seen this before and if so, do they have a fix? I don't want a border!

Community

Administrator
Staff member
Did you find a solution Tony ? If not post some screenshots and how we can replicate the problem and ill take a look

tonyparr

Hi there, thanks for responding. No I didn't solve the problem so I stopped using an image gallery and instead used several inner sections frames stacked together. I have recreated the problem for you by creating a new image gallery. Notice how there is a thin grey line around the pictures even though border type is set to 'none'. I tried setting the border to solid and making the colour white, which worked in the editor but after publishing, the gallery still showed a thin grey line around the all the images. As I said, I solved the problem by taking a different approach and not using image galleries.
grey borders 1.png
site.

Other Elementor Resources

If you would like to get your elementor resource listed below, get in touch we'd love to do a bit of cross promotion and help the community find even more Elementor Goodies.
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon
  • Coming Soon