By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Image Carousel problems

G

Greenseeder

Just noticed a problem that's appeared for no obvious reason on a page of my website when in desktop mode. Images that previously sat neatly within their carousel are now enlarged and displaying outwith the carousel in the centre of the page. I have two columns in a section, each with a carousel so now all I can see are two larger images overlapping each other and straddling the section.

I have made no edits to the website to cause this. I have no idea why this has happened nor how to fix. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-08 at 20.46.21.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-08 at 20.46.21.png
    665 KB · Views: 14
ABMX

ABMX

I have the same problem. Why would they change something that was working perfectly?
I hope they will fix this soon, because many websites are affected and looks buggy with this issue.
One of my other carousel doesn't show the images at all, all you can see is when it slides...
I tried everything and the issue can not be fixed...

Carousel update issue.png

ABMX

ABMX

I had a problem too with the "Image Carousel". I started playing around with other slides and carousel tools, so I found a temporary replacement:

You can fix it by adding a " Media Carousel "... In additional opinions you can remove the arrows :D

I know it is annoying... Thankfully that my website will be live only next week... I don't feel confident with elementor if they don't test better their updates before releasing them... This can make my customers angry if things go upside-down

S

stefano.poma97

I have a similar problem. All of the carousel images seem to have a horizontal alignment to the right.
The navigation points, however, remain centered.

Is this a problem related to the update they made? Do we just have to wait?

is it possible to report the bug in some way?
elementor problema 3.JPG

S

stefano.poma97

I noticed that disabling the JetPack plugin solves the problem

ABMX

ABMX

The problem is that I lost my geolocation settings on wordpress by removing JetPack... Another 3 days to figure it out and find something similar.... Too much hassle

S

stefano.poma97

The problem is that I lost my geolocation settings on wordpress by removing JetPack... Another 3 days to figure it out and find something similar.... Too much hassle
Apparently you can install the old version while waiting for the new update. I can't post links, search for jetpack 9.8.1 online

G

Greenseeder

Have found out from a FB group that this is a Jetpack issue and you need to roll back to v9.8.1 until they release a permanent fix. I tried this but the older version conflicted with some of my existing code (?) so failed.

I applied the following temporary fix which solves the problem (you need to have Elementor Pro to add the CSS code)...

Temporary fix from Elementor Tech Support (Thank you Cyrus!): Here’s a temporary CSS solution you can use as needed until Jetpack resolves this conflict. This would be added in the affected widget’s Advanced > Custom CSS box.
/* Temporary fix for Jetpack CSS conflict with Elementor Slides & Carousel widgets */
selector .swiper-container{
width: 100%;
}

ABMX

ABMX

Apparently you can install the old version while waiting for the new update. I can't post links, search for jetpack 9.8.1 online

I deleted Jetpack, it has loads of EU illegal and unnecessary data mining on their plug in, read their policies... They access almost all your data and connect your data to third parties....

ABMX

ABMX

SiteGround Optimizer: "Minify JavaScript Files" is conflicting with " WCFM Open Map, Store list and Geolocation and Short code ". This could be fixed on update.

When activated the toggle, then the whole map and search feature stops working = no map at all it disappears.

It took me over 24 hrs between trying to change some short code and back ups, delaying my work by two days, thanks that I am on "holiday"...
Sometimes it is just something as simple as a toggle :/

Now the issue is fixed by deactivating "Minify JavaScript Files"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official