By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Ifixit category search! How to?

B

BuggleBeans

Hi All,

Finding the right tutorials can be difficult, especially if the vocabulary used is unfamiliar.

I definitely believe that what I am looking for should be possible in Elementor or another available plugin but like I mentioned, it is difficult to find the right terminology for the search. What I want to achieve is a search system like the one found on ifixit.com, their popup category search is genius imho and provides a clean way of sieving through the content.

I want to achieve a similar look and have already made the first initial popup. The issue however, is that the (as I would call it) "click through" browsing is difficult to implement. My question is therefore whether this is possible with Elementor or another plugin.

I have tried making an additional menu with all the items that I want in the category search popup, I then placed it in the popup. This does not look particularly clean and I would like to approach the look of the ifixit.com website.

Any advice is much appreciated, thanks!

-

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official