By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question IE 11 Elementor Flex Issue

janji

janji

I know, IE 11 is old and nobody likes it;), but is still 9% marketshare in Germany and that's a lot of people.

Anyway, I need help with fixing a bug caused by Elementor's flex CSS in IE 11. It breaks the layout of a contact form. The text is displayed vertically each letter in one line.Also, one section is too high. Can't share a link here, because of the 20 posts policy for new users.

I figured out, that when I use
CSS:
Display: -ms-flex: 1;
it woks but I can't figure out where to place it, so it does work and does not get overwritten by Elementor's CSS.

Screenshot 2019-03-22 at 14.15.15.png

elementor official
hero1970

hero1970

Hi janji,
Can’t you just put it into the custom CSS of your theme? Or don’t you find the right selector for that text?

elementor official
elementor official