By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

I will love you if you help me with this

M

mateusz135

I have a serious problem, because, a few days ago, when I was instaliing cookies plugin on website, for no reason, I noticed that my sections on website streched

I saw that they are only streched on google chrome, (where I was editing website, and also in incognito mode).

But these sections displayed properly on brave, microsoft edge etc. On other pc, on google chrome they were also streched.

In my elementor editor they were also streched. I couldn't find the reason so I decided to fix this.
I lowered the width of sections and now they look as they did on chrome, but they look terribly on other browers.

Depending on browser my website shows different width of sections on desktop

Website link is shown on attachments or it's stronadlarestauracji dot pl

I tried clearing cache etc but nothing works and problem is very weird. Can you please help me find out the reason it happend?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• messed up.png
    messed up.png
    221.6 KB · Views: 8
  • messed up2.png
    messed up2.png
    276.1 KB · Views: 12
  • proper.png
    proper.png
    389.3 KB · Views: 11
  • proper2.png