By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

I use the drag widget function, but when I try and add anything to the text box (e.g. text heading) I'm not allowed to..?

T

tmsim1

Hi - I am trying to create blog posts using elementor. I have watched video tutorials where you use the 'Drag widget' function to create say an empty 'box' or column where you can then add in images or text etc. However, when I try, I can create the empty box, but when I try and drag over , for example, the Text Heading, I get a circle with a line through it ( as in forbidden or not allowed) and I'm unable to drag and drop it in. I can't drag and drop anything in. This is making it impossible to create my own posts - I can use a Theme but not create my own structure. What am I doing wrong?

elementor official
C

CustomCheerMix

I've had the same problem for a few days now and have been scouring the internet looking answers.... I'll be glued to this forum.

elementor official
L

laballa1

Microsoft Browser doesn't work well with Elementor.

elementor official
elementor official