By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

I have solved Elementor 406 error

B

benbrno

I kept getting 406 error, I did everything and there is a lot of non-sense there advising people to
A) Change htaccess (Fmod)
B) PHP version
C) Plug-in conflict
D) Increase Server RAM, WP Config: Memory limit
E)......

All crap!

The solution is crazily simple: Remove the word "Group" or "group" from your text-content. Just replace it with "Groups" or "Gr0up" or what do I know.

This is Elementor's bug and I hope they fix it soon

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

Could you explain so to help others in what situation/widget did you find the crazy solution

The solution is crazily simple: Remove the word "Group" or "group" from your text-content. Just replace it with "Groups" or "Gr0up"

elementor official
B

benbrno

Someone who is dealing with the same problem knows what I am talking about

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

Elementorforum.com is an unofficial support and help forum, we are in no way endorsed, sponsored or affiliated with Elementor.com

If that person is on the forum could you provide a link to that thread

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official