By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

I have created this registration form and i want to write data to database when user clicks register button

U

udaysinh

I want to add data entered by user to database after user clicks register button
I want to use mysql at backend

dmb1319

dmb1319

I have a membership form on one of the sites I manage. I use the WP Contacts plugin to integrate a Contact Form 7 form with a WP Contacts database. At the bottom of the form you just create a field map of the CF7 form fields to the WP Contacts database fields. It's well documented in the WP Contacts docs. Actually, I've done this with several CF7 forms. User submits CF7 form, data are collected into a new record in WPContacts database. Data from WP contacts can be selectively downloaded to CSV or Excel. -> wpcontacts.co/

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official