By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question I get an error when trying to update my page

lucutes

lucutes

I’ve made a page with the Elementor plugin and I want to edit it. I basically tried adding a button and then hit update, I get a “server error (400 bad request)”, but other pages can be edited with no problems.

I can tell one thing that the page which is getting errors is the most complicated one, it has a video, lots of animations, lots of features used but without any coding. Can that be the case?

,, A 400 Bad Request Error indicates that the server is unable (or refuses) to process the request sent by the client (web browser),due to an issue that is perceived by the server to be a client problem. " - What does this suppose to mean? Is it a server fault or mine? How can I solve this.

elementor official
gracevillarino

gracevillarino

Hi lucutes. It's most likely a combination of both - the page being too complicated for the server to handle. Can you share the URL of the page?

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official