By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

I don't know how to do this !

C

CreativeD

Hello,

I am a novice webdesigner (I use elementor) and my customer asked me for something : she wants a website for his project of text correcting, and she asked me this :

"My price is not fix and changes according to the hour I spend on a text. I want that my customers can check the evolution of the price and of the text on the website, and that they can be informed every time there is an update on their text/price."

My initial plan was to do a showcase website but I think I don't see how I could integrate this kind of functionality..
I thought about woocommerce (even tho she didn't asked for an e-commerce plugin).

Some ideas would be really helpful

Thank you very much,
Kevin

elementor official
elementor official