By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

html not working on novelpro

O

orgcraft

Html broken, link not being displayed,

Pls help, novelpro theme support says its elem bug, can you escalate, thx

markdaps

markdaps

What specifically isn't being displayed?

You haven't provided any information that allows for someone to help you.

O

orgcraft

You wont let me post pics bro, i get no rendering of the translated html txt

O

orgcraft

Im trying to post an Amazon affiliate product link, the info does not get diplayed

O

orgcraft

Screenshot_20190815-124236.png

markdaps

markdaps

Could do with seeing the web page in question. That way we can inspect the page to see what the problem may be.

O

orgcraft

Pls note, the html string was also used with the html, and nothing gets displayed

markdaps

markdaps

Does using a custom HTML widget work? The text widget may be stripping some content

O

orgcraft

No thats what i was trying to say, the html widget didnt work so i opened this tic

O

orgcraft

can you guys get me in touch with a dev resource i can use to finish up the last mile on my site ? that would be awesome must be compet on rate... lemme know i need help onthe hard stuff

markdaps

markdaps

Didn't notice it was an iFrame.

WP typically removes these.

Probably a widget or plugin you can use to add iFrames if you want to try that way.

markdaps

markdaps

can you guys get me in touch with a dev resource i can use to finish up the last mile on my site ? that would be awesome must be compet on rate... lemme know i need help onthe hard stuff

These are public forums for users of Elementor and not the official ticket support of EM or service providers.

Just thought I'd let you know that.

I'm not affiliated in any way with EM - just pop on here now and then and answer some posts if I can.

O

orgcraft

Didn't notice it was an iFrame.

WP typically removes these.

Probably a widget or plugin you can use to add iFrames if you want to try that way.

It's an Amazon link, how do you display affiliate link products?

markdaps

markdaps

It's an Amazon link, how do you display affiliate link products?

I don't have an Amazon affiliate website, but if I did, I'd get approved by Amazon and use their API.

You are using an iFrame. WordPress by default will strip this (as far as I'm aware) for security reasons.

If I had to use an iFrame myself, then I'd create a php function or generate my own custom shortcode to use in my posts.

You have to use an iFrame, and I am aware that plugins / widgets exist to help you achieve this.

Try a google search for 'wordpress iframe plugin'.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official