By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

How to show only the footer with elementor page layouts.

E

elmarad38

Hi,

I am currently designing a website and i am switching between elementor page layouts in order to achieve the outcome i desire. I want for my front page to not show the header of the webpage, but only the content and footer. Is there a way to edit the page layouts of elementor? Is it possible to set the elementor canvas to display the footer of the page? (Or the elementor full width to hide the header of the page?) I am using the max mega menu element in order to set the position of the main menu on the page.

So, i want to hide the menu as it appears on top and leave the menu as it appears below in this screenshot:
frontpage_menu.jpg

Kind Regards,
Lampros

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official