By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

How to show my products best

• Thread starter highlandcottagerentals
  • Start date
H

highlandcottagerentals

Hello,

I hope I am writing in the right forum...

Currently, I am setting up a site showing yarns that I have for sale in my store. No online sale. The sitemap is yarns → products. In products I want to show some colours in high res images and a description. Really simple.

I can do this with the portfolio setting, but it doesn’t allow for any preview text. Furthermore, I am interested in getting a filter.

Would WooCommerce be the best plugin for this? Or is there a better way since I am not going to sell it online and therefore do not have to amend the products a lot?

Appreciate some advice.

Thanks

F

Floridaboy

I believe there is a filterable portfolio widget. Or perhaps you can just scalp a product section from a template and delete the buy buttons?

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official